Re: [ftp wld files]

From: Maddog (maddog@PTDPROLOG.NET)
Date: 08/05/97

>I went to download some wld files from the CircleMUD ftp site
>
>I download the oceanic and the woods files... I went to check out the
>.wld files and I noticed where the zone number should be there was a QQ
>instead> how can I change that to a valid zone Number

People put QQ's and BB's in place of the zone number because they are not
sure what zone # you want there, if they use a zone number for that zone
and you already have a zone with that number, you can't use it, so they do
this and tell you to search and replace the QQ with whatever you want in
all of the files.  That's all you do.