Re: Problem...

From: Gary Barnett (gbarnett@POLARNET.COM)
Date: 08/06/97

On Wednesday, August 06, 1997 8:51 PM, Fili [SMTP:cybom@NETROPOLIS.NET]
wrote:
> Any idea what causes this when someone drinks from a fountain?

<gdb log snipped>

Just off the top of my head, I'd say you have a builder who wants a fountain
to give
a drink type that doesn't exist. Like specifying liquid type 20 when you only
have
15 of them defined in the code.

The code made it to the line where it reports that you are drinking.. the
only spot
that seems capable of causing the crash is where it accesses the array to get
the
liquid description.

--Mallory
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.
And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never
expect it.     - Jack Handey