[ARENA] Arena Help: parsebet call? whats this?

From: Stephen Arnold (dalamar@CYBERCOM.NET)
Date: 08/07/97

        I am trying to install the Arena code from the ftp site onto my
mud (for I can hack away at it) but anyways, I am having problems setting
it up as it is. I get a:
invalid _parserbet taken from line segment (or however exactly that error
goes)
        This is the line it is referring to:

newbet = parsebet (bet_pot, buf1);

        What exactly is parsebet? Its not loacted anywhere else on the MUD
and I am not sure what its intended purpose is.. Anyone have any ideas
what this is supposed to be doing?
                                                Nitelite