Re: Time Question

From: George (greerga@DRAGON.HAM.MUOHIO.EDU)
Date: 08/08/97

On Sat, 9 Aug 1997, <Pure Krome> wrote:

>Is time in this case hours? and if so .. is it mud hours ?

man time
NAME
       time - get time in seconds

SYNOPSIS
       #include <time.h>

       time_t time(time_t *t);

DESCRIPTION
       time returns the time since 00:00:00 GMT, January 1, 1970,
       measured in seconds.

       If t is non null, the return value is also stored  in  the
       memory pointed to by t.

>can you also explain why it's st and not ch again please.

Because at the point store_to_char() is called, you don't have a ch
structure and it's reading from the stored char_file_u to put it in ch.

I didn't follow the conversation but I assume we're in store_to_char()
based on the code posted.

--
greerga@muohio.edu me@null.net | Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity
http://www.muohio.edu/~greerga | is not thus handicapped. -- Elbert Hubbard