Re: Multihit for mobs by Christian Duvall

From: Christian Duvall (chris@DP.NET)
Date: 08/12/97

Crimson Wizard wrote:

> First i noticed there's a hole in the instructions, ie... you need to add
> the appropriate define's to olc.h, but another curious thing is in fight.c
> when you add the routine to perform_violence() and compile, first it
> grumbles about may not be initialising "ch" then this pretty little
> coredump happens:
OK, here is the thing. You dont add it write after the defines. It isnt
totally drop in code. You need to add it more towards the end and it
works *BEST* with DKoepke's multi hit patch. I assumed most who used it
could figure it out with no problem, and Ive gotten quite a few emails
saying they did and it was fine.