mud in need for builders/coder

From: Snow Man (tbnick@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: 08/15/97

Hello ..

  Recently, I lost my /lib files due a programming glich of mine instead
of backing up the files I deleted them... the only thing I couldnt save
was the lib/world files.. I am in dire need of help.. I am calling out
to all builders.. Please I am in need of builders with OasisOLC
experience, CircleMUD buildign knowledge, and a hard-worker. I am really
desperate!!! There are going to be 2 positions open for a head-builder!
Also I am looking for a part-time/full-time coder. I am in need of help
in certain areas which I am lost and could use a person to help me with
those areas... PLease reply to both asap...

PLease help me people on the list...
  If you have builders that arent doign anything... If you have mortals
that want to build but you wont let them.. anything ... PLease send them
to my e-mail addy

tbnick@hotmail.com

thanks
Darwin