Re: bpl12 Suggestions

From: Alex (fletcher@DEMOCRACY.QUEENSU.CA)
Date: 08/17/97

[ All the patches snipped ]

> Board message order reversed so newest is at top.
Personally, if you are going to do this, make it so that both work.  Most
people I know prefer the newer at the bottom method.

> I though I had a patch for the board order switch but I guess not.
In the first 5 or 6 patch levels it was newest at the top.  (I remember
doing some testing on Patch Level 1 when Jeremy first put it online (= )

F.
--
Erm... Yeah.  Whatever.