Re: [ BUG ] Hm, not really a bug, but...

From: George (greerga@DRAGON.HAM.MUOHIO.EDU)
Date: 08/20/97

On Wed, 20 Aug 1997, David Klasinc wrote:

>And here comes the sucky part... When mobprog is readed from the file, and
>then writen back. The file is unchanged and mobproges get's appended to
>the mob entry in .mob file... Hm, inconvenient bigtime... Ok, I know it
>can't be different... But still... Could there maybe be a solution to
>this? that mobprog that is not written in the .mob file when saving?

I have no objections to making it an option, the only restrictions to be
included in the Oasis patch is that is must change only Oasis, not the
MobProg patch.  If it requires making changes to both MobProg and Oasis
(probably), you might want to market it as a separate snippet or patch. (I
can link it from my Oasis page if you like.)

Like this?
wld/
shp/
mob/
mobprog/
obj/
zon/

or just in the mob directory with the extension .mobprog?

Many people may want it that way, you never know til you do it.

--
greerga@muohio.edu me@null.net | Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity
http://www.muohio.edu/~greerga | is not thus handicapped. -- Elbert Hubbard