Re: [Legal -again-] Contributions 97 08:21:39 pm"

From: AxL (axl@MINDWARP.PLYMOUTH.EDU)
Date: 08/20/97

> *sigh*, please read before you respond. I've been saying all along that in
> the eye's of the law a license that restricts people from donating money of
> thier own free will may be just as unreasonable as those examples I gave.

        How is this  different from that law that does not allow a person
to donate more than $1000 to a political candidate?  No, this law does not
prevent the person from _donating_, but it prevents the candidate from
_accepting_ it...subtle difference.
--
-axl @)-->---   "Beneath the stain of time, the feeling disappears.
 axl@mindwarp    You are someone else.  I am still right here." - NIN