Re: [Political Contributions]

From: Tom Dailey (tomd96@AIRMAIL.NET)
Date: 08/21/97

To everyone:

Can't we just drop this shit?  My father is a litigation attorney, 30 years
of
experience.  He read the license, told me it was valid.  Yes, a few points
could be argued, but the intent and language is clear enough to hold up
in court.  Drop this, end it....

This mailing list is starting to look like r.g.m.d.  If I wanted to humor
myself with their endless dribble, I would join that list.

Tom