Re: patcher

From: Edward Glamkowski (EGlamkowski@MATHEMATICA-MPR.COM)
Date: 08/22/97

Alternately, check out:
ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/gnu-win32/latest/
for an assortment of GNU UNIX utilities that have been
ported to Win32, including patch.  This is what I use,
and haven't had any problems with it.

Edward Glamkowski, Programmer           Mathematica Policy Research
EGlamkowski@mathematic-MPR.COM          Princeton, NJ
                http://www.mathematica-mpr.com/

        In the chapel at Biggin Hill there is a golden book in a glass case.
Every day for the past twenty-five years a page has been turned.  On
each
page one can read the names and ranks of those who took off on that day
and never returned.  Sometimes the page is filled to the last line.
        They are all Dowding's boys.

        The Battle of Britain  by Marcel Jullian