Fw: Bunch v2.0

From: Kenneth G. Cavness (kcavness@PROXICOM.COM)
Date: 08/22/97

Talk about reviving an old and silly utility.

About 4 or 5 years ago, I made a sh utility called "bunch". I've revamped
it a bit to actually be worth something to some people. It's now in perl
since most systems have it or can get it easily, and some Windows systems
can even use it.

I don't know if anyone else will find it helpful, though I do.

I'm sending it to the ftp site.

(I just didn't want to be remembered as the person who gave a completely
useless utility to the contributions site. I may yet be.)

Due to the 200-line restriction, I cannot post it here. You'll have to look
for it there. :-)

Thanks,
--
Kenneth G. Cavness