Re: [OasisOLC] Totally weird memory problem!

From: George (greerga@DRAGON.HAM.MUOHIO.EDU)
Date: 08/26/97

On Tue, 26 Aug 1997, David Eliott wrote:

>I have a command that is called ACTION, it sets GET_ACTION(ch) to
>whatever the string argument is when the command is called. But if
>I edit something in OLC, that GET_ACTION(ch) somehow gets erased.

OLC should not touch GET_ACTION(ch) unless you are using one of the olc
structures.

>Another problem like this is, if I edit a Zone Command in a Room, ALL
>other rooms in that zone, if they have a same command, get changed.
>Example: I edit with ZEDIT in my Weapon Shop, to load the shopkeeper,
>and ALL my Guilds, change the Load Mobile, from Guard, to Shopkeeper.

I'll file it and look into it, have lots of things to do lately.  Even more
when Jeremy gets back to me. :)

--
greerga@muohio.edu me@null.net | Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity
http://www.muohio.edu/~greerga | is not thus handicapped. -- Elbert Hubbard