Re: [CODE] COMM.C: FD_SET/FD_ZERO?

From: Franco (awe@CET.COM)
Date: 08/31/97

  Those are the commands to add and clear your file descriptor sets.
FD_SET(socket, set) puts a socket recently connected through bind()
and accept() into the input/output sets so the server polls it for
incoming/
outgoing data. FD_CLEAR(set) clears the specified set, more or less
"deleting the array" if you want to call it that.

Franco Gasperino
Cutting Edge Communications
509-444-INET
awe@cet.com