[CODE] Undefined Symbols? Why?

From: David Eliott (ravemaniac@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: 08/31/97

Ok, I've got my mud compiling (With about 3 million warnings, that I
will try my best to fix as soon as it actually runs, the GUI that is)
but now, in the linking process, I have about 14 Undefined symbols
referenced... But they are all defined in either the current cpp file or
the header file, and they are actually there in the code of other cpp
files in the project... Now why are these undefined??

These are some of them:
olc_add_to_save_list, olc_remove_from_save_list

And, keep in mind, that the code compiled perfectly under GCC in Linux,
and I have made practically all the proper modifications to make the
code C++ and C++Builder compatible...

How would I fix an Undefined Symbol, that is already Defined? What am I
overlooking?