Re: Suggestions for bpl12

From: Rasdan (rasdan@PEAK.ORG)
Date: 09/01/97

> > How can you say you are not making any profit off of CircleMUD.  The sounds
> > are to be used with CircleMUD and that is the reason you are selling them,
> > right?  Basically your making it so people have to pay to use all of the
>
>  Let me try this.... He will record CD's with the sounds for the mud..
> Each CD would cost $2. Now let's say that all the expenses for recording,
> massive production and shipping for 1000 CD's is $2000... And I'm sure it
> is more... Ok, tell me now where's the profit?

I have no intention of making profit off of CircleMUD via these sound
CDs. They can be downloaded at will, the idea was merely to be a
convenience for people that don't want to spend a couple of hours
downloading. They are not, by any means at all, required to be able to
play the game.

Rasdan

  I have done so much,
  with so little,                         James C. Thomas Jr.
  for so long,                                 Rasdan
  That I can do anything                Head Coder of Finality!
  with nothing.