[ Descriptors ] What happens at switch!?

From: David Klasinc (bigwhale@CAPYBARA.SK-PTTSC.LJ.EDUS.SI)
Date: 09/02/97

Banzai!

 Hey! I was looking at switch command...

This is a little bit weird... when somebody is switched to a mob, their
descriptor is gone... well.. it is not really gone, but transferred to
another mob... And there is nor ecord to which mob was transferred...

 That's wrong! :P I wanna know where did the player switched... :) I need
that for my new spell...

I'm working on a spell that will allow players to temporarly switch to the
mobs and walk around in the other form and do things.... Players will be
able to return to their bodies with return command or they could wait for
the spell to wear off, I used events for returning them to the original
body...

 Only one thing is now bothering me, I wanted to make players return to
their original body if it was attacked by anyone, but I can't do that
because I don't know from where to transfer descriptor.... What would be
the best solution to this?

 Addind another struct char_data *my_descriptor_is_here; to the player
memory structure or?

David!