ascii pfiles HELP

From: Cyber Reaper (cyber@OAK.ALPINE.NET)
Date: 09/02/97

ok... I have installed the ascii pfiles and the fix...
there were no rejects....
running Circle30bpl11 in a freeBSD shell...
and it runs great... untill I shut it down, then I get a core dump...
with the following info displayed in GDB

#0  0x7f0bc in fclose ()
#1  0x163c in init_game (port=4000) at comm.c:250
#2  0x1504 in main (argc=3, argv=0xefbfdd88) at comm.c:213

now... here are the lines...
---comm.c 210-217 -----
    sprintf(buf, "Running game on port %d.", port);
    log(buf);
    init_game(port);
  }

  return 0;
}

---comm.c 245 - 257  --------
 log("Closing all sockets.");
  while (descriptor_list)
    close_socket(descriptor_list);

  CLOSE_SOCKET(mother_desc);
  fclose(player_fl);

  if (circle_reboot) {
    log("Rebooting.");
    exit(52);                   /* what's so great about HHGTTG,
    anyhow? */
  }

so... I play around with that.. have several other people play with
it... and no luck...
has anyone had this problem before? if so how did you fix it... the
crashes arnt a BIG problem.. untill I try to install copyover (tried
this before... )... if no one has had this problem before... can
anyone offer a educated guess as to what MIGHT be wrong?

CyberReaper
Cyber@alpine.net