Re: Pissing off the players administration

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM)
Date: 09/02/97

On Tue, 2 Sep 1997, Hans H. Hjort wrote:

-+So hopefully this question can clear everything up for Andrew:
-+Daniel, do you believe that anything that frustrates the players, but
-+not enough to make them leave, is automatically a good thing?
-+
-+  [ ] Yes
-+  [ ] No

No, I don't believe that anything that frustrates players is good.  I
belive anything that is for the good of the game, whether or not it
frustrates the players is good; as I have said from the very beginning
and everyone but Andrew has understood.  If Andrew is appalled by me
calling him an idiot (several times), it should only be expected since
he has consistently acted like an idiot.  If he's not really an idiot,
he's a damn good actor.

--
Daniel Koepke -:- dkoepke@california.com -:-  [Shadowlord/Nether]
"Just being near you, sets my skin afire...