[Code]Werewolf Race

From: J.T. (roi@CONAN.IDS.NET)
Date: 09/03/97

I have been working on a werewolf race that gains bonuses to their
attributes at night. I have the part about giving the bonuses working,
but it seems like it just keeps giving them bonuses every hour at night,
and not taking them away during the day.
Here's what I did, hopefully someone can help.

In limits.c above void point_update(void)

void werewolf_update(void)
{
  struct char_data *i, *next_char;
  extern struct time_info_data time_info;

  for (i = character_list; i; i = next_char) {
    next_char = i->next;

if ((IS_WEREWOLF(i)) && ((time_info.hours < 6) || (time_info.hours >
20))){
GET_STR(i) +=4;
GET_CON(i) +=2;
GET_DEX(i) +=2;
GET_INT(i) -=2;
  }
 }
}

In comm.c under void point_update(void);        /* In limits.c */
void werewolf_update(void);

Also in comm.c under
  if (!(pulse % (SECS_PER_MUD_HOUR * PASSES_PER_SEC))) {
    weather_and_time(1);
    affect_update();
    point_update();

I added  werewolf_update();