Re: [HELP][REQUEST]

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM)
Date: 09/09/97

On Tue, 9 Sep 1997, Hekal - AkArUz.ArE.uZ wrote:

-+I'm having some problems summoning mobs .... all the times I do for
-+example cast 'summon air elemental' I got two mobs ... one with the vnum (
-+11 ) and one with the rnum (11) ..

Make sure the code isn't calling...ack, WTF was the function name;
dear lord, I'm going insane...uhm, load_mob() [?] more than once. [heh]

-+Does anyone have level restrictions on OBJS .. implemented ?!

It's very simple (although I don't recommend anyone implement it,
because it sucks), but just add "int level;" to the obj_data (or it's
data field) structure.  Account for it in db.c (it can be made optional
if you just check the return value of sscanf(), if you need more
description, then I'll be glad to explain), and then account for it
in get or wield or wherever you want it to be accounted for.  In other
words, it's not too difficult if you just sit down and work through
it.  I would give more details if I could remember anything (strange,
but I can't seem to think of anything at this moment...)

--
Daniel Koepke -:- dkoepke@california.com -:-  [Shadowlord/Nether]
Think.