Re: Wear Positions...

From: Davies, Nathan (DaviesN@AECL.CA)
Date: 09/10/97

Adding new positions is fairly easy...just do a grep/search for all
occurences of wrist or something, and add the new one to each
location...it can be a pain however to move around all the positions,
like putting ears above neck, but it can be done.

Bout the only thing that shouldn't be changed is the defines for what
position # it is, cuz all the obj files have that info in it.

G'luck...