[SERVERS] Possible mud sites

From: Ryan Linn (rlinn@HUBCAP.CLEMSON.EDU)
Date: 09/11/97

A friend of mine just informed me that his office is possibly interested
in putting up a server to hosts some muds.  I don't know if there are
still people out there interested in a server, but i understand that if
they find it financially beneficial.. they will be interested.  It is not
a free site, but they seem to be willing to try to give a good price as
long as they will still make money.... I asked him to setup an address...
so.... if you are interested.. email gameinfo@webmarketinggroup.com
expressing your interest.