Re: [Code]Medit

From: Crimson Wizard (cwizard@GIBLETS.COM)
Date: 09/12/97

On Fri, 12 Sep 1997, Alex wrote:

> Yes, but you've sent one liners several times before that didn't help.  In
> fact, odd as it may seem, saying 'DEJA VU' didn't help much either.  It
> would have been *infinitely* more helpful to point out that it had just
> been discussed and that up-to-date archives can be found on the web at:
>    http://post.queensu.ca/~listserv/wwwarch/circle.html
>
> After all, you don't even know if that person was *just* added to the
> list, so be a little more considerate in the future.
>
> Also, as a final note, your constant 'dude' saying gives the impression
> of a complete deadbeat.  You that is.  (=

Ouch!  Yay though i walk through the shadow of the circlemud coders, I
shall fear no evil... etc.. anyways.. sorry about that I wasn't really
thinking, and I ASSUMED that they might have already read the previous
posts etc... my bad.  Apologies and stuff.. and I'm not a deadbeat! HEH!

--
#!/bin/sh
whois yea.com|grep YEA2|awk '{print $1}'