Re: PLR_THIEF flag

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM)
Date: 09/14/97

On Sun, 14 Sep 1997, Cris Jacobin wrote:

-+        I've looked through the steal checks in act.informative.c and shop.c
-+and the only thing that seems to happen is the npc sends a message to the
-+room or the pc is informed that something tried to seal something from
-+them, when it fails. (normal).

At one time it was used (as late as bpl10).  But I believe in bpl11,
Jeremy decided to change the thieving system for the better.  I never
much liked the KILLER or THIEF flags, anyway. ;)~

--
Daniel Koepke -:- dkoepke@california.com -:-  [Shadowlord/Nether]
Think.