Re: GNU C++ Compliant version of CircleMUD

From: Edward Glamkowski (EGlamkowski@MATHEMATICA-MPR.COM)
Date: 09/15/97

>>    delete
>
>I don't remember this one conflicting.

delete is a very critical C++ keyword, dealing with
dynamic memory allocation.  It better give you an error
if you try to use it as a var name!  If not, return your
compiler and get your money back!!

>>2. There are some cases where the .h files are "redeclared" -- a lot
>>of them, as a matter of fact. Around EVERY .h file that CircleMUD 3.0
>>has, place the following construct (replacing FILENAME with the real
>>filename
>>or whatever you like):
>
>I don't remember this problem either. (although I didn't add any -W
>switches to g++ for more pedantic checking.)

It is none-the-less a good practice.  You should always
do this with header files (perhaps Jeremy could do this
with stock Circle? :)