Re: [NEWBIE][CODE] spells, skills ....

From: Edward Glamkowski (EGlamkowski@MATHEMATICA-MPR.COM)
Date: 09/15/97

spells.c is where manual spells go (mag_manual - take a look
in magic.c where the mag_XXX functions are).
spell_parser.c is where you specify the string that is used
to cast the spell ("fireball", or "harm" or whatever), as
well as where you set up the mana cost and other spello
information.
class.c is where you set up which class has what spell at
what level.
magic.c is where you set the specific effect (except for
mag_manual spells).

take a look at
http://cspo.queensu.ca/~fletcher/Circle/Snippet/addspell.txt
and
http://cspo.queensu.ca/~fletcher/Circle/Snippet/spellhelp.txt
for some help on adding spells.

Edward Glamkowski, Programmer           Mathematica Policy Research
EGlamkowski@mathematic-MPR.COM          Princeton, NJ
                http://www.mathematica-mpr.com/

"When they call roll in the senate, the Senators do not know whether
         to answer 'Present' or 'Not Guilty'."  -Theodore Roosevelt