[CODE] find_class_bitvector problem

From: Co-Sysop (dmodem@CYBNETONLINE.COM)
Date: 09/18/97

I was adding a few new classes (specifically a wizard class for remorted
magic users) when I got to this point in class.c:

long find_class_bitvector(char arg)
{
  arg = LOWER(arg);

  switch (arg) {
    case 'm':
      return (1 << 0);
      break;
    case 'c':
      return (1 << 1);
      break;
    case 't':
      return (1 << 2);
      break;
    case 'w':
      return (1 << 3);
      break;
    default:
      return 0;
      break;
  }
}

so I have a wizard class...simple enough.  add this after the case 'w' part:

case 'w':
  return (1 << 4);
  break;

but in case you didn't notice, there is already a case 'w' right there.  How
can I put in the wizard class without having to rename the classes?  I
looked for all instances of find_class_bitvector in the code but I can't
seem to see what needs to be done so I can have wizard send an 'i' or
something through there.  Anyone know what I missed?