Re: [Patch][MEdit][OLC][MobProgs] let mobprogs work right away

From: George (greerga@DRAGON.HAM.MUOHIO.EDU)
Date: 09/18/97

On Thu, 18 Sep 1997, Chris Jacobson wrote:

>PS. Sorry it took me 3 months to share this patch, just noticed it now
>and thought "hey I never sent this to the list, and George's patch
>doesn't fix this, so..."

I don't personally use MobProgs so I have no idea if it logically works or
no.  I've heard there is a missing } in medit.c with mobprog support so
I'll go hunt that down. (unless someone already knows where and would mail
me)

I think Jeremy died again. (figuratively of course)

Brief spurt of life...and then nothing....