Re: [RP] [Code] [Newbie] [Brainstorm] Race Specific Classes: Help!!!

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM)
Date: 09/22/97

On Mon, 22 Sep 1997, Justin wrote:

-+> (I believe it's a bitvector thing ... should i just define a LOT
-+> of space for the possible 42+ classes?).
-+
-+Just keep in mind that you won't be able to define all those classes in
-+one bitvector unless you implement the 128bit patch.  Stock circle is
-+32bit, so that's your max out of the box.

Just a clarification (I hate doing this), but "stock Circle" is not
32bit.  Stock Circle uses signed integers for most (all?) of its
bitvector.  So a bitvector in Circle is as big as a signed integer on
your platform (OS/compiler/machine).

--
Daniel Koepke -:- dkoepke@california.com -:-  [Shadowlord/Nether]
Think.