Re: [Code Request] Equipment occupying multiple spots (bitvector EQ)

From: Trey B. Shewmake (yert@MAD.SCIENTIST.COM)
Date: 09/23/97

I had thought of something else, as well - the fact that you can wear
multiple items of clothing on the same area.  (shirt, sweater,
coat...undertunic, tunic, cloak...etc)  I've played on muds where
_amount_ of clothing affected AC (and how you were affected by inclement
weather) - this could also be taken into consideration.....I'm not sure
how to do it - multiple WEAR locations, perhaps? BODY1, BODY2, BODY3?

Yert