Re: Re[2]: Bitvectors

From: Ron Hensley (ron@CROSS.DMV.COM)
Date: 09/23/97

mobact.c in function void mobile_activity(void)

    /* Hunter mobs */
    if (MOB_FLAGGED(ch, MOB_HUNTER)) {
       if (ch->char_specials.fighting)
        HUNTING(ch) = ch->char_specials.fighting;
       else if (HUNTING(ch))
        hunt_victim(ch);
    }

Believe this is all I did, as i _think_ as i remember hunt_victim in
graph.c is stock code

To do something besides track and hunt someone the mob hunts, simply
set HUNTING(mob) in whatever code, to whomever you want

The MOB_HUNTER is a mob flag I added

On Tue, 23 Sep 1997, Angus Mezick wrote:

> obligatory: i.e. you are obliged to add a comment that is on topic
>
> ok... here's mine:
> thinking about having PC's autotrack.  just trying to figure out how. maybe have
> the check at the end of do_move?  if(HUNTING(ch)) track(HUNTING(ch))
> --angus
>
> ObCircle2;
> Just what does the Ob on ObCircle stand for, anyways?  :-)

    *   Ron Hensley                     ron@dmv.com                   *
    *   Network Administrator           http://www.dmv.com/~ron       *
    *                                   PGP Key at WWW Page           *
    *   DelMarVa OnLine                 749-7898 Ext. 403             *