Room Spec Procs

From: Fili (cybom@NETROPOLIS.NET)
Date: 09/25/97

As I stated in my last post, I am currently coding a way for people to
buy huge frigates as well as smaller sailing vessels. To try and make a
use for the frigates, I neet to  find a way to limit the weight allowed
in a room. If I remember correctly, circle has room spec-procs, and thus
can accept a spec proc to limit this. If anyone has the slightest idea
on how to implement a room spec-proc, please PLEASE tell me :)

Fili