Re: [Ideas] Maximum weight

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM)
Date: 09/25/97

On Thu, 25 Sep 1997, Fili wrote:

-+Don't forget ships! On my mud, we are currently working on reimplementing
-+vehicles. Right now, we have three more room types to accommodate two kinds of
-+ships. These ships are frigates, and sailing ships. Frigates can move over the
-+ocean, as well as in harbors/common waterways (Near rivers, etc.). Sailing
-+ships can navigate rivers, as well as harbors/common waterways.

And horse-drawn carts, of course.  Or, if you're rich and egocenctric,
get one of those chairs with the four poles and have some muscle-bound
unichs carry you around..:)

-+BTW- A ballista is a HUGE crossbow (cant be ridden/driven) and a catapult is a
-+machine of war used for hurling objects (or the dead diseased bodies of horses)
-+over/at castle walls. Also cant be ridden/driven

I think he knew what they were and was just being humorous...
Technically, a catapult and a ballista can be used for transportation,
just not very safely...:)  And BTW-"dead diseased bodies" is rather
redundant.

--
Daniel Koepke -:- dkoepke@california.com -:-  [Shadowlord/Nether]
Think.