Re: Re[2]: Bitvectors

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM)
Date: 09/25/97

On Thu, 25 Sep 1997, Darklord wrote:

-+Im sooooooo sick of these fucken bitvector pieces of crap.. im sure
-+we all got the idea on how to use them now.. if not GO GET A DAMN BOOK!

Since I haven't seen a post on bitvectors in a bit of time, it's
fairly safe to assume the thread was over...at least, until your
post...But, to partially agree, if you don't understand something
you ought to go looking at resources.  Perhaps though some of
"ye' novice coders" would care to list (in private e-mail to me)
some of the things you have the most difficulty understanding in
C, and perhaps we can add some of those topics to the FAQ (as if
anyone read it...<pout>).

-+I know everything there is to know hopefully by now.. so lets put an
-+end to the madness and talk about something more soothing.. like BEER!

Wow, impressive.  I don't even know of 1/1000000ths of all there
is to know, for somewhere out there in the world, someone knows
something about bitvectors, C, C++, computers, or CircleMUD that
I can't even fathom at this very moment.  Never think you know
everything, because it won't be long before you need to create a
new approach and an egotistical view point will restrict your
ability to create new approaches to old problems.

Okay, so it wasn't *exactly* Circle related...:P~

--
Daniel Koepke -:- dkoepke@california.com -:-  [Shadowlord/Nether]
Think.