Re: [Code][Errors Autoexit]

From: John Evans (evansj@HI-LINE.NET)
Date: 09/26/97

On Thu, 25 Sep 1997, Daniel Koepke wrote:

> On Thu, 25 Sep 1997, John Evans wrote:
>
> -+I think that you may have two problems. The first one that I pointed out,
> -+and perhaps, you are trying to send someone to a room that does not
> -+exist. Check and make sure that mortal_start_room exists (it's defined in
> -+config.c).
>
> Last I checked, Circle wouldn't boot if mortal_start_room didn't
> exist.  Could be wrong, though.  It's likely a problem elsewhere.

You're right about that. I didn't think of that.

With that in light, I would hazard a guess that the immortal_start_room
was created correctly, but the mortal_start_room was given a closed exit
without a keyword, and that would cause a crash.

I'm still not sure what would cause that error with char_to_room, though.
I think that that might be an entirely different section of code.

John Evans <evansj@hi-line.net>

May the source be with you.