Re: [Idea]

From: Adam (tornado@BLAST.NET)
Date: 09/28/97

The only problem with this idea, which is what I tried to do by fooling
around with the switch and return statements and changing them to board and
disembark, and changing a bunch of other things, including adding the
IS_SHIP flags and others, is that what do you do when the player reaches
the destination land or wherever they want to get off the ship, how do you
make it so that the ship can't go on land, yet the player needs to get off
on land not in the water.

--My 2 cents

Adam