Re: Mobedit Problems

From: John Evans (evansj@HI-LINE.NET)
Date: 09/30/97

On Tue, 30 Sep 1997, Kareem Glover wrote:

> Mobedit seems to work find when I have the stock areas in.. but I can't
> seem to trace the problem when I take out all the stock areas.  I
> commented the free statements in mobedit but to no avail. Any advice
> while I ponder over this problem?

When you removed all areas, I assume that you removed the shops as well.
You need to have at least one shop in existance before medit will work
properly. This is because it loops through the shops and updates them
after every medit. If there are no shops to update, you get a crash.
There is a fix for this problem, but I don't have it handy or memorize.
Perhaps someone else out there on the list has the fix for that handy.

John Evans <evansj@hi-line.net>

May the source be with you.