Re: [Newbie] Chars Loading Room

From: Stephen Arnold (dalamar@CYBERCOM.NET)
Date: 10/01/97

On Mon, 29 Sep 1997, Daniel Koepke wrote:

> On Mon, 29 Sep 1997, Tulio Leal Correa wrote:
> -+ [snip]
>
> If you're doing real_room(ch->in_room), then you're doing something
> wrong.  ch->in_room is already the real number of the room the person
> is in.

        Actually, I found it better to save the VNUM rather then the RNUM,
since in interpreter.c there is a little check to make sure the room
exists. But you have to have the vnum of the room (The check takes the
vnum, converts it to rnum and checks to make ure its a valid room).
        I dunno, I guess its personal preference. Whatever works :)
                                        #include <Ryan.G>