Re: Re[2]: Oasis Medit's Problems

From: Akuma/Chris Baggett/DOOMer (doomer@BAYOU.COM)
Date: 10/01/97

i had the same problem.  for some reason the HTTP version of the GZIP
sorta, umm, sucks.

i had to download it from the FTP site before it would give it to me
correctly.

try getting it from
ftp://ftp.van.ml.org/pub/greerga/index.html
try going into netscape from there,
and THEN take a look at it.

it should work fine, otherwise, its something ELSE wrong.

shrug, it works on the FTP site for me.

Akuma the Raging Coder

_________________________________
>ok, i know i ijust posted, George, but i was wondering,
>would you happen to have any of those OasisOLC patches
>Non-Gzipped/Tar'd?
>like just plain 'ol .patch so i can patch from Netscape?
>
>it's just easier for me, if not, that's ok. if so, where?
>
>Akuma the Raging Coder

  | "The poets talk about love, but what I talk about is DOOM, |
  |      because in the end, DOOM is all that counts." -       |
  |   Alex Machine/George Stark/Stephen King, The Dark Half    |
  |        "Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE, Just IMPROBABLE"            |
  |   "Easier Said Than Done, But Better Done Than Said..."    |