[ Problem ] Making a road block...

From: David Klasinc (bigwhale@CAPYBARA.SK-PTTSC.LJ.EDUS.SI)
Date: 10/01/97

Banzai!

I want to make an object spec, which would be similar to the
SPECIAL(guild_guard), with minor differences... :) Object would be used to
block path into certain room, but this would have to be done in that way,
so that room number can be assigned while the game is running and it would
not be hardcoded into code.

I was pondering how should I do that and I came up with the solution that
player would be able to isse a command 'block <direction>' and then
somewhere in the OBJ_VAL would be stored the number of that room. And then
I would have to capture all the movement commands and then compare the
directions with the one in the OBJ_VAL?

Is this how you people would do it? :)

David!