Please help...

From: Mendou (nikolai@MONTANA.COM)
Date: 10/01/97

Ok. Last (hopefully) question... I am desperate.  I NEED to patch some
patches into my _WIN95_ mud. I dont have the PATCH program.  I need to
manually patch this.  I took the advice of George, couldnt find
anything...sigh...
PLEASE: Keep in mind that I am a NEWBIE coder.
PLEASE: Email me personally (nikolai@montana.com) with a way to do it or a
place I can get the help file from. (I read George's "The art of patching
by hand" didnt understand a word of it)

I know how stupid I am, please dont remind me. Thanks in advance :)

Mendou