Patching OasisOLC..Problems..

From: Mendou (nikolai@MONTANA.COM)
Date: 10/03/97

Ok. I typed patch <oasisolc.new.patch, and its fails on everything, and
says misordered chunk: Output would be garbled.  patch works on a FEW other
programs, I dont understand whats wrong. BTW: Thanks to the people that
helped me before, Sorry Im getting off topic, but its important, and i have
no other way to find out.  I just want to know why patch is giving me
errors and how to make it work. (Doing it by hand would take forever cause
the patch file is about 35 pages long.  Thanks in advance.