[ Off-Topic ] Switch/Mail and stuff..

From: David Klasinc (bigwhale@CAPYBARA.SK-PTTSC.LJ.EDUS.SI)
Date: 10/07/97

Banzai!

Ok, I wrote this <flame> </flame> mail and it didn't get to here... So
just quick and short... ;>

 Make another list for this Switch/Mail stuff! *scream*

it's getting kinda annoying...

Sure, switched chars can read mail.... *sigh* Sombody said that this is
not a bug, but a side effect.. I agree...

So I think it's nice for people to know that it can be hmm abused? Ok
exploited  (one weird word), and let the people hwo are bothered by it fix
it, the ones who are not they can have it... (I will probably disable
switch *grin*)

 Just don't start about coding moraly and stuff like that.. Pretty soon
somebody will get Ph.D. from this discussion... *roll*

yeah... I also made commands to set player descriptions (Short and long
ones) and then they even show when player is standing in the room, and
doing actions, so Wildy can be turned into Farteater and he wouldn't even
noticed... *cackle*

Just kill the thread...
David!