[OFF-TOPIC] Linking problems

From: Chris (method@BAKER.CNW.COM)
Date: 10/09/97

I am an expereinced C coder but I just installed Linux on a new system
and I am getting an error during the linking phase for any program.  The
error is:

/usr/lib/libc.so: file not recognized: Memory exhausted

I am not quite sure what this is supposed to mean.  If anyone knows what
this error means or someone has had it before and fixed it somehow,
please let me know.

Thanks,
Chris

ObCircle: I am currently working on a new mud scripting system that I
will port to stock circle and make a patch for when it is done if there
is demand for it.  It will hopefully be comprably powerful to MOBProgs,
but be more efficient.