Re: system(buf) question/plee for help

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM)
Date: 10/13/97

On Mon, 13 Oct 1997, Matt Hess wrote:

-+    sprintf(buf, "../newmap/cartograph %s %d %s ", CARTO_FILE,
-+GET_OLC_ZONE(ch), buf);

It's very doubtful you want to do this.  You see, sprintf(buf....)
will start to write to buf before it reaches the end, so you're
not getting the desired affect of appending the information you
want.  Change it to use arg for the argument instead of buf.

--
Daniel Anton Koepke -:- dkoepke@california.com -:- [Nether]
"Human language is a cracked kettle on which we beat out tunes