Re: Adding Levels..

From: George (greerga@DRAGON.HAM.MUOHIO.EDU)
Date: 10/13/97

On Mon, 13 Oct 1997, Mendou wrote:

>Okay.. I don't think that 34 levels is sufficient, so I would like to jump
>my mud to 100 levels of mortality.  And instead of imm levels, I want,

Change LVL_IMMORT to 101, adjust the other god levels, and erase the pfile.

>instead of numbers, like Admin, Build, Impl, etc..  How would I have do_who
>display those instead of #'s..  For both questions, I would like to know

char *names[] = { "Immortal", "God", "Gr. God", "Imp" };

Then take GET_LEVEL(tch) - LVL_IMMORT to get the correct name (after
checking that the player is an immortal of course).  Simple matter of
changing two sprintf's after that.

>all the files I would need to change and an idea of what to change them to.

fgrep -n do_who *.c
act.informative.c:889:ACMD(do_who)
class.c:91: * do_who and do_users.  Add new classes at the end so that all
classes
interpreter.c:173:ACMD(do_who);
interpreter.c:511:  { "who"      , POS_DEAD    , do_who      , 0, 0 },

I'd say act.informative.c at line #889.
(Interpreter.c has the prototype and command table, class.c has a comment.)