Re: [Q] Weather

From: John Evans (evansj@HI-LINE.NET)
Date: 10/13/97

On Mon, 13 Oct 1997, George wrote:

> After deciding to dig into weather.c, I noticed that weather_and_time
> another_hour have a 'mode' parameter that is always passed as a one.  What
> is the intended use of the mode flag?  It appears to not send the light
> change message or change the weather if the flag is set to 0.  Unless there
> is some actual use for that parameter, I'll probably remove it.

when adding in climates and weather patterns for individual zones, I
noticed this strangeness, and removed the 'mode' param. Nothing changed
at all. I supposed that the MUD runs faster, but the few CPU cycles that
are freed up are not noticable to me.

John Evans <evansj@hi-line.net>

May the source be with you.