Re: non-recursive tracking algorithm (that works)

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM)
Date: 10/14/97

On Tue, 14 Oct 1997, Sean Butler wrote:

-+If you could have even mentioned that BFS stood for breadth-first search
-+anywhere in the code, I could have looked it up easily.

utils.h:

/* breadth-first search */
#define BFS_ERROR               -1
#define BFS_ALREADY_THERE       -2
#define BFS_NO_PATH             -3

As for, "you could have loked it up easily..." well, at least we agree
on that.

BTW: it's near impossible to divide what you're saying from what
you're quoting others are saying, and you're using more than 79
characters per line (which is the only way I figured out what Jeremy
said (because it all fit on a line) and what you were saying (because
it was way off the screen).  I'd appreciate you remedy that situation,
as it is highly annoying.

--
Daniel Anton Koepke -:- dkoepke@california.com -:- [Nether]
"Human language is a cracked kettle on which we beat out tunes