Re: non-recursive tracking algorithm (that works)

From: Kenneth G. Cavness (kcavness@PROXICOM.COM)
Date: 10/14/97

Sean,

It's considered polite to use a maximum of 78 characters
per line for those people who (and lots of them still exist,
trust me, especially those working on a text-based MUD) only
have an 80-character-per-line screen.

Now, if you want to be rude, that's your business. But if
you want to be listened to and not junked as soon as very
valuable people notice that they can't read your mail, well,
that's your choice too.

Thanks,
--
Kenneth